Welcome to Gosford Paediatrics!
We provide comprehensive medical care for babies, children and adolescents aged from 0 to 18 years.
Our larger and newly furnished rooms at Hills Street Professional Centre in Gosford, allows our Paediatrician, Dr Anthony Zehetner, to care for your newborn, child or teenager in modern, comfortable surroundings.
Free parking across the road in the dedicated patients car park and an internal lift are provided for your convenience.
Dr Anthony Zehetner specialises in Adolescent Medicine and presents the Teenagers and Alcohol section of the Raising Children Network Australian Parenting Website (see video above).
Check out our newly revamped Links and Resources page for useful fact sheets, information guides and health tips.
We look forward to being of service to your child and family, and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to get in touch by telephone or clicking on our Contact Us page.
· Adolescent Medicine (including STI screening)
· Attention-deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
· General Paediatric Medical Care, eg asthma, eczema, diabetes, epilepsy, etc
· Disorders of growth and puberty
· Helicobacter pylori breath testing
· Lung Function Testing (Spirometry)
· Medication Review
· Neonatal issues, including baby checks and attendance at deliveries at Gosford Private Hospital (at patient's request)
Our Appointment process has recently changed. Before an appointment may be offered, your GP or Specialist referral needs to be faxed or emailed to our practice. This does not guarantee an appointment booking as your child may be referred elsewhere.
In order to provide fair and timely access for patient appointments, a Cancellation Fee will apply for appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours notice of the scheduled time. Please see our Practice Policies for further information.
We do not see:
· Children with or suspected Autism Spectrum Disorder
(ASD) for diagnosis or management
· 'Sensory Processing Disorders'
· Any Behavioural Disorders under six years of age
· Violent, aggressive or self-harming behaviour (any age)
· Suicidal ideation or attempts (go to your nearest hospital)
· Any cases involving legal/custody issues, such as parental
separation, court cases and most Out-of-Home Care
placements (see our Practice Policies page for details).